A minor car accident generally does not require the services of a lawyer. Unfortunately, most accidents aren't minor. In fact, many vehicular accidents in Rock Island County and the Quad Cities region result in serious injuries and extensive property damage. When injuries occur, your focus should be on getting well and not on trying to figure out what you need to do to develop a case against the negligent party. An experienced Katz Nowinski P.C. car accident attorney in Davenport can provide solutions and strong legal representation so you can recover physically and emotionally.
Developing a strategy
Developing a strategy is the beginning of building a strong case when you have been injured in an auto accident. At Katz Nowinski P.C., our skilled car accident lawyers build a successful strategy by carefully assessing and evaluating the circumstances of your accident. Our car accident attorneys build a case based on strategic points of law that support your position and substantiate your injuries and damaged property. And our automobile accident attorneys use our experience and expertise to map out a strategy that typically wins you larger settlements and verdicts, including:
- Listening to your account of the accident and the sequence of events leading up to the accident
- Analyzing and reviewing police reports
- Taking eyewitness testimonies
- Analyzing photographs taken at the scene
- Gathering and evaluating medical reports and physician diagnosis
- Utilizing accident reconstruction specialists and expert medical witnesses to validate and support data
Our firm’s car accident lawyers aggressively fight for your rights in pursuit of your lawsuit or settlement to get the compensation you deserve for medical expenses, lost wages, pain, and suffering.